Silicone Beads with Spots Ø15mm
- MEASURES: Ø 15mm.
- QUANTITY: 5 units.
- Special design, it has stains on the surface.
- Create your own personalized Pacifier Rings or teething toys for babies with our magnificent silicone product and the unbeatable price of any European market.
- Relieves teething discomfort, perfect nursing teether for baby to chew, an unforgettable gift.
- You can design necklaces, bracelets, lollipop clips, among other pieces, they are bright in color, beautiful and attractive. Ideal for babies.
- No odors or toxins. With the quality certificates of the European Union.
- Made with food grade silicone, free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium and Lead. 100% safe for your loved ones.
- Do not leave loose parts within the reach of children, wash, sterilize the parts before use, inspect before use, can be washed with mild or neutral soap, do not use abrasive products.
These materials are 100% Food Grade Anti Bacterial Organic Silicone free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium and Lead.
These materials are suitable for the creation of bracelets, necklaces, hangs pacifiers and toys to use as teethers.
Do not leave loose parts within the reach of children, loose parts can cause suffocation.
It is recommended to sterilize before giving to the baby and keep the product clean before use.
Easy to clean, with soap and water, DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR TOXIC PRODUCTS.
Silicone Beads Ball with Spots for Pacifier Chains
- Useful for relieving your baby’s teething pain when their teeth grow.
- Cleaning: must be sterilized with water and neutral soap before each use.
- You should clean it after each use and let it air dry.
- Check the condition of the balls often. Do not microwave.
- Color may vary slightly due to your screen settings.
- Time of use: maximum 6 months for the hygiene and safety of children.
- The Buyer assumes all responsibility regarding the use of the product.
- If any damage or loss is caused by the buyer’s negligence, the seller will not be responsible.
If you want to sterilize these silicone figures, simply clean them with warm water and neutral soap.