- These materials are ideal for creating necklaces, pacifier holders and rattles.
- Sterilize and check it before the first use.
- It includes the Gift bag.
Kit 138pcs Wooden Beads Teether
24,20€ ( VAT included )
Out of stock
Out of stock
Kit wooden beads teether
- Create your own personalized teether or teething toys for babies, with the best quality crochet wooden baby beads, enjoy the most competitive price in any European market.
- Relieves teething discomfort, perfect nursing teether for baby to chew on, an unforgettable gift.
- You can design necklaces, pacifier chains, rattles, bracelets, just release the imagination to make your DIY. It is recommended to make double knot at the end of the pacifier holders for the safety.
- Please keep the single beads out of reach from kids. Before using, make sure the products are washed and sterilized, it can be washed with mild or neutral soap, do not use abrasive products to clean.
Keep the single small beads out of reach from kids, it could be caused suffocation in case of the kids put it in the mouth.
It is recommended to sterilize it before giving to the baby and to keep the product clean before using.
Easy to clean, with soap and water, DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR TOXIC PRODUCTS TO CLEAN.
Do not put in the microwave.
Kit wooden beads teether for DIY
- For alleviating the baby’s toothache during teething.
- It should be cleaned after each use and leave it air dry.
- Check the condition of the balls frequently.
- The color may show slightly different because of different computer screen.
- Use time: up to 6 months to ensure the hygiene and safety for kids.
- The Buyer assumes all responsibility regarding to the use of the product.
- The seller will not be responsible for the negligence of the buyer.
- If you want to clean the wooden beads, wipe them gently with a damp towel.
Do not wash them directly in the water, which will affect the original gloss of the wood.
Do not immerse or soak any wooden object in water. Also, do not put them in the refrigerator or dishwasher.
- Wooden items are made from natural wood, so some variations may occur and must be handled with care to avoid damage.