Kit wooden teether beads
- Create your own personalized teether or teething toys for babies, with the best baby wooden beads and handmade crochet products, you can get the most competitive price in any European market.
- Relieves teething discomfort, perfect nursing teether for baby to chew on, an unforgettable gift.
- You can design necklaces, pacifier chains, rattles, bracelets, just release the imagination to make your DIY, the products with attractive bright color, they are the ideal gifts for babies. It is recommended to make double knot at the end of the pacifier holders for the safety.
- No smell or toxins. Reach to the requirement of European Union quality certificate.
- Made with beech wood and crochet, 100% safe for your baby.
- Please keep the single bead out of reach from kids. Before using, make sure the beads washing and sterilization, it can be washed with mild or neutral soap, do not use abrasive products to clean.
Keep the single small bead out of reach from kids, it could be caused suffocation in case of the kids put it in the mouth.
It is recommended to sterilize it before giving to the baby and to keep the product clean before using.
Easy to clean, with soap and water, DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR TOXIC PRODUCTS TO CLEAN.
Kit wooden teether beads for baby
- For alleviating the baby’s toothache during teething.
- It should be cleaned after each use and leave it air dry.
- Check the condition of the balls frequently.
- The color may show slightly different because of different computer screen.
- Use time: up to 6 months to ensure the hygiene and safety for kids.
- The buyer will assume all responsibilities regarding the use of the product.
- If any damage or loss is caused by buyer’s negligence, the seller will not be responsible for it.
- If you want to clean the wooden beads, wipe them gently with a damp towel.
Do not wash them directly in the water, which will affect the original gloss of the wood.
Do not immerse or soak any wooden object in water. Also, do not put them in the refrigerator or dishwasher.
- Wooden items are made from natural wood, so some variations may occur and must be handled with care to avoid damage.