Kit DIY pacifier holder
- Safe for chewing: The material is made of natural beech wood, non-toxic and tasteless, ideal for making baby teether necklace, helping the baby to focus on breastfeeding and makes the baby happy.
- DIY and have fun: Creat your own style baby rattles, wooden pacifier chain, etc., enjoy the DIY moment with your kids togother, this is not only can encourage their creativity but also have a great time with your baby too.
- The best gift: Exquisite paper box packaging, ideal for the mothers whom like to make wooden crafts, and as a perfect gift for children, friends, family to DIY the wooden pacifier chain style as you like.
- Easy to clean: Only to clean with water or a damp towel, and leave it air dry naturally.
- Decoration: The materials can be made as pendant ornaments, such as baby pacifier chain, baby pacifier necklace, stroller chain, etc. Ideal for for wall, hallway or baby’s room decoration. You can hang it to any place you like.
Keep the single small bead out of reach from kids, it could be caused suffocation in case of the kids put it in the mouth.
It is recommended to sterilize it before giving to the baby and keep the product clean before each use.
Easy to clean, with soap and water, DO NOT USE ABRASIVE OR TOXIC PRODUCTS TO CLEAN.
Kit DIY pacifier holder for personalized
- For alleviating the baby’s toothache during teething.
- It should be cleaned after each use and leave it air dry.
- Check the condition of the beads frequently.
- The color may show slightly different because of different computer screen.
- Use time: up to 6 months to ensure the hygiene and safety for kids.
- The buyer will assume all responsibilities regarding the use of the product.
- If any damage or loss is caused by buyer’s negligence, the seller will not be responsible for it.
- If you want to clean the wooden beads, wipe them gently with a damp towel.
Do not wash them directly in the water, which will affect the original gloss of the wood.
Do not immerse or soak any wooden object in water. Also, do not put them in the refrigerator or dishwasher.
- Wooden items are made from natural wood, so some variations may occur and must be handled with care to avoid damage.